Friday 19 April 2013

Sephiroth (make me yours)

Amazing how the Japanese manage to provide my brain (and gonads) with so much inspiration. I mean every girl in their right mind would want to date someone with long white hair who can destroy a planet. Or two. But since dating him is out of the question because of the unimportant matter of him existing in a different dimension than my own, I make HQ fbs with him. Reality, why do you frustrate me so?

Here is the front:


The inside:


The back:



One more fb dedicated to a dead kitten. Bah. Reality sucks.

2 comments:

  1. but still makes you create. And that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL! <3
    (I would like to date a certain Alucard with long black hair that could destroy every living soul, mmmmmm...)

    - Tuija

    ReplyDelete