Monday 9 September 2013

Smaller in size= headache

I am used to having lots of space when I decorate. So when I consciously decided to reduce the size of my fbs after my previous blunder, I found myself incapable of using most of my previous material. :( I still managed to produce the following fb. I suppose I'll get better at using a smaller space. Eventually...


So here is the front:


I kept the inside and the back very simple this time:



I hope to make a new and better one soon!

Picture taken from this page in Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Well, smaller size and did that great job? Why are you "complaining"? It looks very, very good to me! :O

    I do hope that you keep doing that great job, but that you don't feel that insecure from now on. Leave insecurity for the "experts" of insecurity and complaints like me.

    Mwah! Amo-te! :)

    ReplyDelete