Saturday 9 June 2018

Spring in the summer

I made this friendship book to celebrate spring, or so I say. In reality I just adore paper flowers and if I could, I'd stick multicoloured glittery paper flowers even on my nose. So I took a picture of Mahafsoun, who is an artist, belly dancer, model and all around beauty (you can find her work here) and used it to make the following fb. Paper flowers make me happy, did I happen to mention that? 😁

Here is the cover: 
To see a larger version of the pictures: click on the picture, then right mouse click, choose View Image and press the little magnifying glass.

 The inside:

The back:

I have no recollection what else I was doing while making it. Probably eating paper flowers when I thought no-one was watching.  😜
Thank you for reading! If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Thank you so much!

1 comment: