Sunday 27 May 2018

Three witches

I found the stunning cover picture in an advertisement for Gala Nocturna. It was love at first sight! The three women are most likely dancers/ performers for the evening, but inspiration has its own laws and the mind is amazing at making associations and leaps and giving new meaning. So for me they are witches performing a ritual, and that was that. 

I'm very happy with how this friendship book turned out. This is the front:
To see a larger version of the picture: click on the picture, then right mouse click, choose View Image and press the little magnifying glass.

The inside: 
(Yes, the white and purple hearts at the top are from fabric!) 

The back:
Made while watching Peaky Blinders, which unfortunately I found too slow for my liking. More fbs will follow soon!
Oh, and by the way! Today was the birthday of both Christopher Lee and Vincent Price (27/5). I guess uploading a witch fb is very appropriate... 👿
Thank you for reading! If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment