Saturday 18 August 2018

Absent-mindedness at its finest

I made this fb, took photos of the inside and back, mailed it off... and belatedly realised I had not taken any photos of the front. Well done! So I told my swappers to keep an eye in case they found it in one of their swaps. Thankfully one did, and she sent it back so that I could take photos.
Yes, this is the third Sephiroth fb I've made. Yes, I still want to date the lunatic bastard, but he won't return my calls. Men. They only want you if you remind them of their mommy.
This is the front. Unfortunately, I had already covered it in plastic when I took photos, so the colours aren't as bright and clear as they would have been without the plastic. 

To see a larger version of the pictures: click on the picture, 
then right mouse click, choose View Image and press the 
little magnifying glass.

 Inside:

The back:
 
The art belongs to this amazing artist here.
You can find his prints with free postage here and other items here.
You can buy him a coffee here.   

If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Every coffee helps me blog, craft, and feed my stray cats. Your help is very much appreciated! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment