Sunday 14 October 2018

Antique Keys

Next subject I chose for Exclusive HQ Fbs was Antique/ Ornate keys. As per usual, I made one fb for me and one for my partner. This is the fb I made for me:

To see a larger version of the pictures: click on the picture,  then right mouse click, choose View Image and press the  little magnifying glass.

Then I made an fb for my partner with a picture she liked.
You can see it here! 
Buying me a coffee enables you to see two more members-only posts. :)

This is the back of my partner's fb. The front (see link above) is similar, but it looks so much better! :)


I come across a lot of beautiful fbs in the swaps I receive. These are not made by me, but they they are too pretty not to share them with you. I asked their makers and they were OK with it, and therefore decided to add an extra photo or two in every blog entry I write. So here goes, pink prettiness:


Aaand more pink prettiness:


Enjoy!

Thank you for reading! If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Every coffee helps me blog, craft, and feed my stray cats. Your help is very much appreciated! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment