Sunday 2 September 2018

Cybergoth fb

Hello again! 
Next friendship book theme I chose to make for Dark'n'Gothic FB swappers was Cybergoth. I downloaded some pictures for myself and again asked my partner what she would like made for her. Thankfully, this time the picture was dark blue! Thank God(s). So I made this for myself, and being legendary absent-minded, I forgot to take pictures BEFORE I put the plastic on! I will also readily admit it was late and I had no idea what I was doing. 

 The front:
To see a larger version of the pictures: click on the picture,  then right mouse click, choose View Image and press the  little magnifying glass.

The inside:

The back:
 

Then I made a second fb for my partner. I love how it turned out! I used some of my favourite colours because the photo allowed it.

If you are a supporter, you can see it by clicking on this link. Supporting me enables you to see one more members-only post. :)

This is the inside: 

And the back:

Thank you for reading! If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Every coffee helps me blog, craft, and feed my stray cats. Your help is very much appreciated! Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment